Noobish question

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Wed Feb 1 08:55:46 PST 2012

On Feb 1, 2012, at 4:42 AM, Aljaž Srebrnič wrote:

> Hello!
> Sorry to bother you, but I need to eliminate the CPATH variable in the build phase, that is currently CPATH="/opt/local/include", I tried adding first build.env-delete CPATH="/opt/local/include", and then I tried build.env-append CPATH="". None of this is working… Where am I wrong?

The guide says build.env has no default:
http://guide.macports.org/#reference.phases.build

Are you using a PortGroup?

Maybe compiler.cpath?
pillbox:trunk brad$ grep -R CPATH base
base/src/port1.0/portutil.tcl:        set ${command}.env_array(CPATH) [join [option compiler.cpath] :]

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)