Question about Xcode 4.2.1 on Lion

Jeff Singleton gvibe06 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 09:34:11 PST 2012

Thank-you for all of the replies.

I'm going over everything mentioned right now.  As I stated, I had a small
hunch it couldn't be what it looked like, and just needed a sanity check.

So far…SMART checks out on my hard drives, Permissions are bing repair as I
type, but I need to ask, how do I know which git-core I have so I can see
if the fixed one made it into the stable tree? Or should I pull down the
right version via SVN and build that one.

Thanks again!!