py27_wxpython

Ulrich Wienands wienands at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:48:00 PST 2012

It is the wxWidgets portfile. Following is a copy of the lines where I
am taking this from. And you are correct of course as far as the
Darwin vs OS X versioning. But see line 97 in the stuff below.

Uli

-------------- excerpt frpm wxWidget portfile (wxWidget 2.8.12) --------------
88    universal_variant       no
89	use_parallel_build no
90
91	supported_archs i386 ppc
92	configure.cppflags-append -arch ${configure.build_arch}
93
94	platform darwin 11 {
95	         configure.args-append \
96	         --with-macosx-sdk=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk \
97	         --with-macosx-version-min=10.6