obstack.h

John B Brown jbb at vcn.com
Fri Feb 10 13:27:27 PST 2012

Dear Folk,

	anacron source requires obstack.h and Xcode on Snow Leopard apparently does not
include either that file nor the libs to supply it's defines. How do I
compensate for that problem? gcc42 has obstack.h, etc., but will not download
from macports to my box.

	Shalom,

	John B. Brown.
	[jbb at vcn.com]
	358 High Street,
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes"  Mahatma Gandhi
"There was never a good war or a bad peace."
Benjamin Franklin
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it."  Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068