issues with Xcode 4.3 in port install - help !

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Feb 17 08:14:25 PST 2012

On Feb 16, 2012, at 19:12, Arturo Rinaldi wrote:

> i just updated to Xcode 4.3 and i have some issue with macports.

The log you attached says:

:info:configure configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
:info:configure See `config.log' for more details.

This is one of the top questions in our FAQ:

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/FAQ#missingxcode

but since you're on a new version of Xcode, which we already know causes other problems for MacPorts, the standard answers might not help.

What's in the config.log?