issues with Xcode 4.3 in port install - help !

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:32:37 PST 2012

Interestingly that's what the log said in my libpvx problem. And yes, there is no clang at this location. Anyway on closer inspection, looking the config.err in the build folder it revealed that not a missing clang was the problem but that the SDKs weren't found.
IMO this only reveals a problem with the log that it doesn't showthe actual error.