problem to install apr-util in OSX 10.8?

Mike Savory msavory1 at nzbox.com
Mon Feb 20 11:42:37 PST 2012

Hi

Based on your other emails, you are getting a number of ports installing OK with the latest MP trunk builds. So it sounds like your MacPorts infrastructure is basically OK. If there are the occasional port now failing it maybe that that code has a specific issue with ML. I suggest you cheek with the upstream to see if they have any thoughts.

Mike