vim +ruby problem

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Tue Feb 21 08:22:48 PST 2012

On 02/21/2012 07:10 AM, S.M. Protsman wrote:
> Thanks, I'll give that a try. I guess I'll reinstall vim and MacVim
> without using the ruby variant too. That is where the mess began.
> Hopefully the maintainer will have ruby and ruby19 variant to both
> vim and MacVim.

There is an open ticket for this request:
http://trac.macports.org/ticket/26814

Unfortunately, I have not found a way yet to make sure it picks up the
correct version of ruby. As far as I remember the build system only
checks for 'ruby' in PATH. So it would require some patching which I did
not go through yet.

Rainer