clamav and bzip2

John Brown jbb at vcn.com
Wed Feb 22 08:32:22 PST 2012

Daniel J. Luke wrote:
> On Feb 22, 2012, at 2:29 AM, John Brown wrote:
>
>> Warning: The installed version of Xcode (2.3) is known to cause problems. Version 2.5 or later is recommended on Mac OS X 10.4.
>>

> this warning is printed for a reason, you should upgrade Xcode.
>

>> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for bzip2
>> Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz
>> Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz
>> Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz
>> ***
>> The non-matching file appears to be HTML. See this page for possible reasons
>> for the checksum mismatch:
>> <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/MisbehavingServers>
>> ***
>>

> This message is also printed for a reason, did you follow that link and read what was there?
>
> --
> Daniel J. Luke
> +========================================================+
> | *---------------- dluke at geeklair.net ----------------* |
> | *-------------- http://www.geeklair.net -------------* |
> +========================================================+
> |   Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily   |
> |          reflect the opinions of my employer.          |
> +========================================================+

Yes, I followed the link.

	Shalom,

	John B Brown
	jbb at vcn.com
	358 High Street
	Buffalo, Wyoming
	82834

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include
the freedom to make mistakes" Mahatma Gandhi
"There was never a good war, or a bad peace."
Benjamin Franklin
"I wonder whether the world is being run
by smart people who are putting us on
or by imbeciles who really mean it." Mark Twain

1-307-684-9068