apr-util fail to install from trunk!

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Sat Feb 25 07:35:21 PST 2012

On Feb 25, 2012, at 8:55 AM, SharkCoders ApS | Paris Nakita Kejser wrote:

> here its my log file from the trunk install of MacPorts on my Mountian Lion install

it's very likely a violation of your license agreement with Apple to even mention that you have it (much less say anything about it).

> Logfile: http://pastebin.com/rYqy8462

:info:build clang: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault: 11
:info:build clang: error: linker command failed due to signal 2 (use -v to see invocation)
:info:build clang: note: diagnostic msg: Please submit a bug report to http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/ and include command line arguments and all diagnostic information.

... maybe you should do that?

--
Daniel J. Luke