macports_framework svn checkout error

Mattia Vaccari mattia.vaccari at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:37:43 PST 2012

thanks, does anybody have any pointer to an url about the most likely proxy-related issues?

cheers - mattia

Dr Mattia Vaccari ----------- SKA-SA Post Doctoral Fellow
Physics Department ------- University of the Western Cape
Private Bag X17, Bellville, 7535, Cape Town, South Africa
mattia at mattiavaccari.net ------- http://mattiavaccari.net
+27 (0)79 4254530 (Mobile) --- +27 (0)21 9593987 (Office)
+27 (0)21 9593578 (Fax) ----- +39 348 2541209 (IT Mobile)