Jenkins

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 03:10:33 PST 2012

Jenkins is a type of server that might be of interest to Macports developers.
See http://jenkins-ci.org/
and https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Meet+Jenkins

Maybe it could even be used to automate package builds and distribution
in Macports and make life easier for everyone.  Just an idea.

The KDE project is running a pilot with Jenkins.  See below.

Cheers, Ian W.

Begin forwarded message: