ISCSI target

Mike Young myoung at wildernessvoice.com
Mon Jan 9 16:36:50 PST 2012

Hi Bradley,

I hope you do not mind the direct email, but I came across this mail
exchange regarding the porting of the netbsd iSCSI target to Mac OS X. I
found the work you did and have installed netbsd-iscsi-target,
netbsd-iscsi-lib, and netbsd-iscsi-target on my Mac. But I'm not sure how I
should start up either the target or the initiator. If I try to launch
either via "port <command-name>", I end up with an error message,
Unrecognized action "iscsi-target".

I was hoping you could help me with understanding how to go about testing
this piece of software. I've got extensive iSCSI experience as a developer.
But the macports side of things is very new to me.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2011-July/024957.html