Re: MacPorts-2.0.3 can’t be installed on this computer.

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Jan 11 09:39:05 PST 2012

On 2012-01-11, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2012, at 11:10, Arno Hautala wrote:
>>
>> It would probably be a good idea to add a note regarding this to the
>> uninstall page.
>
> Already there:

Ah, so it is. I was looking lower down on the page.

>> And perhaps alter the suggested "rm" command.
>
> Alter it how?

I was thinking have a command that removes everything and also one
that removes everything except /opt/local and instead moves that
aside. But, as you say, that complicates the instructions.

The caveat that I initially missed is probably good enough. Sorry to
derail the conversation.

arno  s  hautala    /-|   arno at alum.wpi.edu

pgp b2c9d448