Can't seem to get PHP function exif_read_data to work

greg@gulik.org Gmail greg at gulik.org
Thu Jan 12 09:45:27 PST 2012

Ok, it's only not working with Apache.  I wrote a small test script that
works fine but not when a web page is calling that function.

Per your instructions:
# port contents php5-exif
Port php5-exif contains:
   /opt/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/exif.so
   /opt/local/var/db/php5/exif.ini

Oh wait, now it's there.  What the hell.  I even restarted Apache and it
still didn't load but now exif.ini is being loaded and the function IS
working.

Configuration File (php.ini) Path 	/opt/local/etc/php5
Loaded Configuration File 	/opt/local/etc/php5/php.ini
Scan this dir for additional .ini files 	/opt/local/var/db/php5
Additional .ini files parsed 	/*opt/local/var/db/php5/exif.ini,*
/opt/local/var/db/php5/geoip.ini, /opt/local/var/db/php5/iconv.ini,
/opt/local/var/db/php5/intl.ini, /opt/local/var/db/php5/mbstring.ini,
/opt/local/var/db/php5/mcrypt.ini, /opt/local/var/db/php5/mysql.ini,
/opt/local/var/db/php5/openssl.ini, /opt/local/var/db/php5/sqlite.ini

Thanks for your help.