Py MySQL Error

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Jan 13 22:02:39 PST 2012

On Jan 13, 2012, at 19:47, Jasper Frumau wrote:

> Did a clean port py-mysql and port selfupdate and then a port port upgrade outdated and go further with general updates, but got into another issue with py-mysql:

Ah. I see there was a real problem. Fixed:

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/88877

The remaining problem you will experience if you try to install py-mysql right now is described here:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/32840#comment:13

Note that py-mysql is a stub port; it does not install any software. To get actual software, you must select the specific version of python you want to use. For example, install py27-mysql to get the mysql module for use with python 2.7.