Can't install OpenSceneGraph-devel

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Jan 15 15:53:52 PST 2012

On Jan 15, 2012, at 04:17, Stefan Zellmann wrote:

> I've got problems installing OpenSceneGraph-devel (2.9.7)
> OS is Lion with all updates installed as of the 01/15/2012.
> Intel MacBook Pro 2010.
>
> The compiler issues the following messages:

> error: ‘CGDisplayBitsPerPixel’ was not declared in this scope

Apple deleted CGDisplayBitsPerPixel and related functions in Lion. You'll need to use Snow Leopard or older, or we need to update OpenSceneGraph-devel to a later version that fixes this, or if no such later version is available, you need to notify the developers of OpenSceneGraph of this problem so they can fix it.