Problem building 'surf'

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Sat Jan 21 14:31:42 PST 2012

Hi, all,

I get an error when building 'surf'.  I have 'selfupdated', and upgraded the outdated packages, and all of the dependencies built without problems, but I get this error when building surf itself:
  :info:build ld: library not found for -lXmu
I can post the build log (and other files) if needed.

I did a quick check of the archives for the past year but didn't see anything that seemed related.

I'm running Mac OS X, 10.6.8, and Xcode 3.2.6.

Thanks for any clues or pointers.

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker