help

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 26 15:57:19 PST 2012

On 26 Jan 2012, at 11:14pm, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Jan 26, 2012, at 17:01, Jirina R Stone wrote:
>
>> I tried all this with a negative result
>
> What does this mean?

nothing to me.

Jirina, you need to try and provide a lot more detailed reports.
Just saying "it gives a negative result" is totally useless in regard to giving you any help.

Please provide exact transcripts of what commands you are running, and exactly how they fail.

The know for a fact that the MacPorts gcc versions do provide working gfortran binaries …

cheers Chris