Help With Kmymoney port

Salatiel Filho salatiel.filho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 02:22:15 PST 2012

Hi , i am really new to the osx system and i am having a few problems
with the kmymoney port that i am unable to understand.
Well , i successfully installed kmymoney + gnupg + pin entry from
ports so i could use my encrypted kmymoney file as i use inside linux.
Well, if i start kmymoney from the launchpad icon and try to open my file i get:

Sorry: GPG is not available for decryption of file /Users/someone/enc.kmy

If i open a terminal , execute /opt/local/bin/kmymoney and try to open
the file, if asks me for the password and open the encrypted file just
fine.

Whats the problem with the launch pad icon ?

Another question: Is there a way to make the kmymoney application open
centered on the screen ? it always start half inside screen , half
outside.

Thanks...

[]'s
Salatiel