How to install a port update ?

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Mon Jan 30 11:55:28 PST 2012

Le 30.01.12 19:37, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :
> On Jan 30, 2012, at 12:34, Frank Schima wrote:
>
>> On Jan 30, 2012, at 10:51 AM, Michael Parchet wrote:
>>
>>> Lastfm port for amarok has updated.
>>>
>>> I have downloaded a file from this url :
>>>
>>> https://trac.macports.org/changeset/89263
>>>
>>> I don't know how to install it
>> The only thing you need to do is:
>>
>> 	sudo port selfupdate
>>
>> Since it didn't get a revision update (not sure why not?), if you have liblastfm  installed, then you can reinstall it.

I have I did it but it don't work

Below my terminal output

sudo port selfupdate
Password:
--->  Updating MacPorts base sources using rsync
MacPorts base version 2.0.3 installed,
MacPorts base version 2.0.3 downloaded.
--->  Updating the ports tree
--->  MacPorts base is already the latest version

The ports tree has been updated. To upgrade your installed ports, you
should run
   port upgrade outdated
MacBook-Pro-de-Michael:~ rparchet$ sudo port upgrade outdated
Error: No ports matched the given expression

I have download the Portfile from the website

I tried this command

sudo port install Portfile
Password:
Error: Port Portfile not found