OpenSUSE on MacPorts' virtualbox with funny mouse behaviour

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Mon Jan 30 23:40:03 PST 2012

> FWIW I use the propriority version of VBOX which has never caused me any problems at all including with SuSE 12.1
How lucky you are! :-)

I eventually installed the Oracle's dmg and what shall I say, the problem persists there as well: the left mouse button doesn't work!!! That's the cause of all trouble.
I believe I've seen something like this while googling two days ago… I obviously need more research here. :-(