How to install a port update ?

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Tue Jan 31 15:03:25 PST 2012

On 01/02/2012, at 6:41 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2012, at 15:51, James Linder wrote:
>
>> I tried to build amarok with dismal results
>
> What problem did you encounter?

Since it was in the early days of using macports (a year ago) I cannot give you a useful answer, just to say the error messages looked so overwhelming that I spent time getting iTunes to play my oggs. I did not try recently, but clementine is kewl and suits my needs and works. Now if you can solve my didikam woes ... (not serious, this looks like a significant issue)
James