p5.12-locale-gettext fails to compose

Thomas trg818 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:12:15 PDT 2012

On 3/7/12 9:47 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

On Jul 2, 2012, at 23:56, Adam Mercer wrote:

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Artemio Gonzalez Lopez
<artemiog at mac.com><artemiog at mac.com>wrote:

I know Xcode 4.5 is rather cutting edge, but if somebody else has
experienced this problem and has any ideas as to its cause I would
appreciate any pointers, suggestions or workarounds.

It's not just Xcode-4.5, I saw the same problem on the Leopard Machine...
<http://trac.macports.org/ticket/35058><http://trac.macports.org/ticket/35058>

Fixed.

I would have thought the fix is available by now, but in a lengthy
installation started this evening, I get the very same error (also on
Leopard machine). Is there a delay in updating the server, and do I have to
do something when giving it a new try?
Thomas