kmymoney4-devel and gpg

Mircea Trandafir tramir at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:13:50 PDT 2012

Hi Marko,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Indeed, it seems that no
gpg-agent was running, although I tried to get the macports one to start
in a terminal. I installed MacGPG2 and now things have progressed: I can
enable GPG encryption in KMM and save encrypted files, but I can't open
encrypted files. It seems that pinentry is not called and I get an error
for "bad passphrase". Can you please check if you can open encrypted
files with your setup? You can just create a new (empty) file, save it
encrypted and then try to re-open it.

Thanks again,
Mircea

--
Mircea Trandafir
Professeur adjoint / Assistant professor
Email: mircea.trandafir at usherbrooke.ca
Web: http://pages.usherbrooke.ca/mtrandafir