Muttprint install and iconv

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:30:15 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:06:07AM -0400, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Jim Graham <spooky130u at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does ANYONE know why muttprint is failing here?
> >

> You were in fact just told why.

Not until you explained it below:

> Spelling it out more explicitly:  you installed a module into
> /opt/local/bin/perl5.12.  (MacPorts does not install modules into system
> programs, including the system Perl.)

Ok, now THAT I understand.  Nobody mentioned that before now.

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

      "'Wrong' is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses."
     --Catbert:  Evil Director of Human Resources (Dilbert, 05Nov09)

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html