unable to uninstall a port

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Sun Jul 15 12:09:57 PDT 2012

Le 15.07.12 18:12, Brandon Allbery a écrit :
> On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Michael Parchet <mparchet at sunrise.ch
> <mailto:mparchet at sunrise.ch>> wrote:
>
>     I wold like to uninstall mariadb and replace it with mysql so that
>     the akondi server can walk. but I can't uninstall maradb and its
>     dependencs ?
>
>     Bellow, here is my command line.
>
>     sudo port uninstall ‑‑follow‑dependencies mariadb @5.2.9_4
>
> Looks reasonable.  What error(s) are you getting?
> Hello,

here is my output

/sudo port uninstall ‑‑follow‑dependencies mariadb @5.2.9_4

Unable to uninstall mariadb @5.2.9_4, the following ports depend on it:
--->      mariadb-server @5.2.9_0
--->      akonadi @1.7.2_0
Error: org.macports.uninstall for port mariadb returned: Please
uninstall the ports that depend on mariadb first.
Please see the log file for port mariadb for details:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_registry_portfiles_mariadb_5.2.9_4/mariadb/main.log
/
Can you help me please ?

Best regards

mparchet