Build Petsc with Shared Libraries

Romain Jolivet jolivetinsar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:34:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

Following your advice, I built petsc using the shared libraries:

port install petsc +shared

then I did run:

port -d -y rev-upgrade

Attached is the output, It seems the petsc library built this way is not properly working (that's what port says)

Romain

Name: output.txt

Romain Jolivet
Highland Park, Los Angeles, CA