Problem with ECL (embeddable common lisp) 12.2.1 on Lion

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Jul 18 20:58:28 PDT 2012

That fasl (fast load) file is not the problem. It is recompiled as part of the testing process, so if it still references the stale libffi, then the ECL compiler is still referencing it, despite the port upgrade. So the port upgrade is not sufficient to fix the problem. I don't know enough about the mechanics to understand why the command Brandon supplied did not trigger a rebuilding of the ECL compiler, but it didn't.
Best,

Sent from my iPad