Oddity using Xcode 4.4 on OS 10.7.

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jul 26 10:04:39 PDT 2012

On Jul 26, 2012, at 11:31, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:

> Can you please file a bug report at http://bugreport.apple.com including:
>
> /var/log/system.log
> /var/log/install.log
> The output of otool -l /usr/bin/clang | grep uuid
> The output of pkgutil --lsbom com.apple.pkg.DeveloperToolsCLI
>
> Please let me know the radar number, so I can take a look at those logs and keep an eye on the bug.
>
> Does installing the package from connect.apple.com fix it? (do this *after* getting the above info)
>
> I'd be interested in hearing "me too"s or "works for me"s from others on 10.7 installing through XCode (as opposed to ML users or those going to connect.apple.com) to find out if this is a 1-off issue or something others are seeing.

"Me too". New machine, OS X 10.7.4. Installed Xcode 4.3.3 from App Store a week ago, installed command line tools from Preferences > Downloads. Yesterday updated to Xcode 4.4 from App Store, (re)installed command line tools from Preferences > Downloads. Confirmed mismatched clang versions as OP reported.