Oddity using Xcode 4.4 on OS 10.7.

Jamie Paul Griffin jamiepaulG at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:51:58 PDT 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 12:06:33AM +0200, Daniel Ericsson wrote:
> On 27 jul 2012, at 18:41, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:
>
> > I'm curious if this is still happening.  If anyone sees this issue when initiating the install from XCode's preferences (*after* this email), please let me know.
>
> Just now installed Xcode 4.4 from MAS and Command Line Tools from Xcode Preferences on a 10.7.4 machine and /usr/bin/clang is still at 3.1.
>
> -- Daniel

I had no issues with the upgrade of Xcode and installation of the
command-line tools. When I started the newer version for the first time
it offered a "Move to Trash" button to discard the older versions, which
I did. Then just installed the command-line tools from Preferences ->
Downloads:

    ~ $ /usr/bin/clang --version
    Apple clang version 4.0 (tags/Apple/clang-421.0.57) (based on LLVM
    3.1svn)
    Target: x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.0
    Thread model: posix

jamie