Fwd: Re: Oddity using Xcode 4.4 on OS 10.7 [Digest, Vol 71, Issue 27]

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 12:24:25 PDT 2012

I located a solution to the problem of Xcode 4.4 command-line tools not
correctly installing under OS X 10.7.4. This was given in:

   https://discussions.apple.com/message/19035850#19035850

The solution is to do a direct download of the Xcode 4.4 command-line
tools for Lion from:

https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action?=command%20line%20tools#

And after mounting the downloaded .dmg and installing the pkg it
contains, now Xcode preferences does persistently show the command-line
tools as having been installed.

Still -- strange!