Processing of port gimp-help-en failed, was: [Mountain Lion] gimp installation fails

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:13:21 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 06:51:08AM +0200, FritzS - gmx wrote:
> Am 31.07.2012 um 22:58 schrieb Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>:
> > On Jul 31, 2012, at 10:44, FritzS - gmx <fritzs at gmx.net> wrote:

> >> --->  Building gimp-help-en
> >> Error: org.macports.build for port gimp-help-en returned: command execution failed
> >> Please see the log file for port gimp-help-en for details:
> >>    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_gimp-help-en/gimp-help-en/main.log
> >> To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
> >>    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
> >> Error: Processing of port gimp-help-en failed

Hmmmm, this looks oddly familiar.  In fact, it's EXACTLY what I'm seeing.

> > I've fixed this and resolved this ticket.

Oh, ok.  Well, I just did a port selfupdate, and I'm still getting the
same error.  Also, what variant do I use to get gimpshop?

> >> #35356: macports won't work after upgrade to MountainLion

For what it's worth, I have not upgraded, and until I have the money
to buy a BIG (at least 2--4 TB, as it will not be exclusively for
backups, it'll be partitioned for other stuff, too) external drive to
do a full backup, there's no chance that I will.

> > These were closed as invalid days ago already.

> Please, please help me to get a gimp installation.

And for me, please extend that to include gimpshop.

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | "> There it was, right in the title bar:

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html