Processing of port gimp-help-en failed, was: [Mountain Lion] gimp installation fails

FritzS - gmx fritzs at gmx.net
Tue Jul 31 22:37:19 PDT 2012

Am 01.08.2012 um 07:05 schrieb Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org>:

>> But it fails again, what should I do now?
>>
>> I make a new clean ticket.
>> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/35461
>> the logfile
>> https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/35461/main-help-en-ver4.log
>>
>> I use ML 10.8,  Xcode 4.4, MacPorts 2.1.2
>
> This was not a clean install:
> :debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.configure (gimp-help-en)
> :debug:main Privilege de-escalation not attempted as not running as root.
> :debug:build build phase started at Wed Aug  1 06:24:43 CEST 2012
> :notice:build --->  Building gimp-help-en
>
> Configure phase should not be skipped.
>
> `sudo port clean gimp-help-en` then try again, then attach the log to that ticket.
>
> Also, indicate if libxml2 is installed: `port installed libxml2`

This I don now

bash-3.2$ sudo port -f uninstall gimp-help-en
Password:
bash-3.2$ sudo port clean gimp-help-en
--->  Cleaning gimp-help-en
bash-3.2$ sudo port -s install gimp-help-en configure.args=--without-gimp
--->  Computing dependencies for gimp-help-en
--->  Fetching distfiles for gimp-help-en
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for gimp-help-en
--->  Extracting gimp-help-en
--->  Configuring gimp-help-en
--->  Building gimp-help-en
Error: org.macports.build for port gimp-help-en returned: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port gimp-help-en for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_gimp-help-en/gimp-help-en/main.log
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port gimp-help-en failed
bash-3.2$ port installed libxml2
  libxml2 @2.7.8_0 (active)

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/35461#comment:3

> And seriously, don't use priority flags in emails for distribution lists. Tech-oriented people are likely to immediately trash such emails--if the list doesn't automatically.

ops ... mea culpa .... sorry .... but I am confuse abut this errors .... under Lion ports works well, but after upgrade to ML one error after the other ....
--
FritzS
fritzs at gmx.net