cdrtools doesn't build mkisofs

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Jun 6 10:44:15 PDT 2012

On Jun 6, 2012, at 10:46, Michael Parchet wrote:

> I wold like to make an iso image so I need mkisofs. I have buid cdrecord but I could not found mkisofs.
>
> Why ?

This thread was about the cdrtools port failing to build while trying to make the mkisofs program. If I understand you correctly, you're having a different problem: you can't locate the mkisofs program. Is that correct?

You said "I have buid cdrecord". Does that mean you've installed the cdrtools port? That's the port that provides the cdrecord program. It also should provide the mkisofs program. If not, what does "port contents cdrtools" say?