Ruby 1.9

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:57:58 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
> wrote:

> > Is gems perhaps not connected to rb19 ?
>
> See if they match up:
>
> alias ruby
> which gem

 alias ruby
alias ruby='/opt/local/bin/ruby1.9'
jaspersmbp:wpscan jasper$ which gem
/opt/local/bin/gem

But this does not tell me what gem I should have instead or how I activate
the OK one. I found:

jaspersmbp:bin jasper$ sudo port installed | grep gem
  rb-rubygems @1.3.7_0+ruby (active)

and searching for gems I got:

jaspersmbp:bin jasper$ sudo port search gems
rb-echoe @3.0.2 (ruby)
    A Rubygems packaging tool that provides Rake tasks for documentation,
extension compiling,
    testing, and deployment.

rb-gem_plugin @0.2.3 (ruby)
    A plugin system based only on rubygems that uses dependencies only.

rb-rubygems @1.3.7 (ruby, devel)
    a package management framework for Ruby

rb19-hoe @2.9.1 (ruby)
    rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles

Found 4 ports.

which only shows the gems I have, but a dev package it seems...