telepathy-gabble error

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jun 9 20:55:02 PDT 2012

On Jun 9, 2012, at 20:46, Jasper Frumau wrote:

> :info:build dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libffi.5.dylib
> :info:build   Referenced from: /opt/local/lib/libnice.10.dylib
> :info:build   Reason: image not found

Whenever libffi is updated, all ports using libffi need to be rebuilt. libffi was recently updated, and all ports declaring a dependency on libffi had their revisions increased to prompt users to rebuild.

It appears that libnice uses libffi but does not declare a dependency on it, so we did not know that we had to increase its revision as well.

In r94144 I've added the libffi dependency and would have increased its revision, except that a new version was available, so I updated to the new version.