Ports upgrade hangs on evolution-data-server

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 03:00:05 PDT 2012

Been rev-upgrading for a few hours now and have hit several snags for which
I have already gotten help. Here is the latest:

--->  Computing dependencies for gnome-panel
--->  Dependencies to be installed: evolution-data-server
--->  Configuring evolution-data-server
Error: org.macports.configure for port evolution-data-server returned:
autoreconf failure: command execution failed
Error: Failed to install evolution-data-server
Please see the log file for port evolution-data-server for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_gnome_evolution-data-server/evolution-data-server/main.log
Error: The following dependencies were not installed: evolution-data-server
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
Error rebuilding gnome-panel
    while executing
"error "Error rebuilding $portname""
    (procedure "revupgrade_scanandrebuild" line 370)
    invoked from within
"revupgrade_scanandrebuild broken_port_counts $opts"
    (procedure "macports::revupgrade" line 5)
    invoked from within
"macports::revupgrade $opts"
    (procedure "action_revupgrade" line 2)
    invoked from within
"action_revupgrade $action $portlist $opts"
    (procedure "action_target" line 94)
    invoked from within
"$action_proc $action $portlist [array get global_options]"
    (procedure "process_cmd" line 95)
    invoked from within
"process_cmd $remaining_args"
    invoked from within
"if { [llength $remaining_args] > 0 } {

    # If there are remaining arguments, process those as a command
    set exit_status [process_cmd $remaining..."
    (file "/opt/local/bin/port" line 4784)

Any ideas how I can get around this one? Do I need to uninstall and install
scanandrebuild perhaps?