cdrtools doesn't build mkisofs

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jun 14 01:02:36 PDT 2012

On Jun 13, 2012, at 16:41, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

>>>   sudo port -kns upgrade --force cdrtools build.jobs=1
>
> Oh, your ASCII is trying to point elsewhere it seems.... you mean the build.jobs?

I believe you could probably set any variable that could be set in a port. For most variables that will probably have unpredictable results that we would not recommend. "build.jobs=1" is often used to test whether parallel building is related to an issue. "configure.complier=something" is often used to test if a particular compiler is related to an issue.