Xcode 4.3.3?

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:13:05 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 08:42:33PM -0400, Richard L. Hamilton wrote:

> Might want to do an update of the command line tools that come with
> Xcode once it's installed, though.  At least, I did, and it didn't seem
> to hurt anything.

For the average user, like me, who is just using the tools from Xcode to
compile some ports, etc., is there any real reason to upgrade from the
previous version (unless building some port fails due to the older
version, or something obvious like that)?

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

        Do not look into laser with remaining eye.

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html