回复: I can't install pyusb through macports

心如烛光 275438859 at qq.com
Mon Jun 18 10:06:28 PDT 2012

发件人: "kevin"<275438859 at qq.com>;
发送时间: 2012年6月19日(星期二) 凌晨1:02
收件人: "Jeremy Lavergne"<jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org>;

主题: 回复: I can't install pyusb through macports

Hi.
    It's my second time to input:sudo port install py27-pyusb-devel
    But the first time I try the command as above.
    I get some errors just like this:
--->  Installing python_select @0.3_1
--->  Activating python_select @0.3_1
--->  Cleaning python_select
--->  Installing python27 @2.7.3_0
Error: org.macports.install for port python27 returned: no destroot found at: /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_lang_python27/python27/work/destroot
Error: Failed to install python27
Please see the log file for port python27 for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_lang_python27/python27/main.log
Error: The following dependencies were not installed: python27
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port py27-pyusb-devel failed