upgrade Xcode to 4.3 with MacPorts 2.0.4

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:06:04 PST 2012

At the MacPorts ProblemHotlist it says that when you upgrade Xcode to
4.3 (and while using MacPorts 2.0.4), then command

  xcode-select -print-path

should give output "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer". And if
you don't see that output -- which was the case on my system -- you
should then run:

  sudo xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app

Is that the correct parameter for xcode-select? After running that, now
from "xcode-select -print-path" I get, of course, just
  "/Applications/Xcode.app".

Murray Eisenberg                     murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
80 Fearing Street                    phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Amherst, MA 01002-1912