ssh-copy-id in openssh-Portfile-variant-ssh-copy-id.patch

LLLActive at GMX.Net LLLActive at GMX.Net
Sun Mar 4 12:28:29 PST 2012

> On Mar 3, 2012, at 21:30, Lawrence Vel�zquez wrote:
>
>> This is Github's 404 page. The port tried to download a file that's been moved or deleted.
> The port did nothing; Dreiel downloaded this 404 page manually, as shown earlier:
>

> On Mar 2, 2012, at 14:00, LLLActive at GMX.Net wrote:
>
>> |$ sudo bash -c "cvs -d anoncvs at anoncvs.mindrot.org:/cvs \
>> get -p openssh/contrib/ssh-copy-id>   /usr/local/bin/ssh-copy-id"
>> $ sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/ssh-copy-id|
Right, I tried that first. After that I tried with MacPorts, because I
could not find "ssh-copy-id"in MacPorts at first. So now I know where
the 'wrong' html comes from.

I will restore the default under /usr/bin to Apple standards (no
ssh-copy-id) and follow the MacPorts method in /opt/local/bin/ssh-copy-id.

Thanks Phil for the tip: "This should help you out with that question:
<http://oreilly.com/pub/h/66>"

:-)

Dreiel