Linux equivalent libraries on macports

anupash anupash.cool at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:57:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am a new user and running Mac OS X Lion. I have set up macports used it to
install a variety of packages. However I have to install few packages which
I need to compile my thesis code. The equivalent dependencies for linux
(Ubuntu) are autoconf automake libtool make gcc libssl-dev iptables-dev
libconfig8-dev libnet-ip-perl libnet-dns-perl

I was able to find out the macports equivalent for most of them but not for
iptables-dev. I know it is a very linux specific dependency but still is
there a way to get it?

Pardon me if this is double posted as new posts require me to register to
mailing list and hence my previous post was automatically rejected