Unable to compile libplist 1.8 on macport 2.0.4

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Sat Mar 17 06:02:19 PDT 2012

Le 16.03.12 17:45, Lawrence Velázquez a écrit :

Hello,

Sorry It desen't work but all is up to date exept amarok witch I can't
install amarok @2.4.3 because libplist 1.8 donpt compile.

Her's below my consol output.

/sudo port install amarok @2.4.3
--->  Computing dependencies for amarok
--->  Dependencies to be installed: libgpod libplist
--->  Building libplist
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command failed (see log
for details)
Error: Failed to install libplist
Log for libplist is at:
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_textproc_libplist/libplist/main.log
Error: The following dependencies were not installed: libgpod libplist
To report a bug, see <http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets>/

Can you help me please ?

Best regards

mparchet