intltool won't install because of the old XML::Parser not found issue

Jeff Singleton gvibe06 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:44:47 PDT 2012

FYI…

I just tried a clean install from scratch using the hack on gcc-4.2
mentioned in that bug #33624.  No, intltool still does not build, and is
failing with the same error. So I don't know how that guy (jhkoivis) was
able to build intltool with that hack, when it never gets past the
configure phase of the build.

L8r,
Jeff