wxPython build fails look for llvm-gcc-4.2

Dave Curtis dave at dave-curtis.com
Wed Mar 21 21:20:31 PDT 2012

On Mar 21, 2012, at 9:01 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Mar 21, 2012, at 22:41, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> /usr/bin/llvm-gcc-4.2 should have existed with any version of gcc 3.x...
>
> *Xcode 3.x...

Well, for whatever reason I did not have llvm-gcc-4.2 installed.

The py27-wxpython build completed successfully, and I got as far as doing
'import wx'
in idle... but it barfed loading a dynamic library that was built for ppc, so I'm guessing that back when my port config file was h0rk3d some things got built incorrectly long before the symptoms showed up.  Forcing a rebuild now.  I must not have cleaned enough things out after updating the config file.

-dave