html 5 and css 3 editor

Phillip Koebbe phillip.koebbe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:36:43 PDT 2012

On Mar 25, 2012, at 7:30 PM, mparchet at sunrise.ch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This Isen't an open source software and it's  very expensive.
>
> Best regards

Lawrence mentioned TextMate, which isn't open source and costs about the same. I don't really care about whether the code is open source since I'm not going to be tinkering with it. And as for price, it's in the eye of the beholder. Tools that help me get my work done without causing me pain are worth a few bucks here and there. Your needs/opinions/beliefs may be different. That's cool.

Now, this is *definitely* off-topic!

Phillip