glw failed to build.

Frank J. R. Hanstick trog24 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 25 23:00:29 PDT 2012

Hello,
	I was thinking more of in my system on when "I actually upgraded". I
do not do it as frequently as I should.
	Since 33762 already covers this, I do not have to submit another
report. I will just add my name so that I am informed when it is fixed
unless you feel that this should be included in the bug report..

On Mar 25, 2012, at 10:30 PM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2012, at 1:17 a.m., Frank J. R. Hanstick wrote:
>
>> I think Mesa was upgraded last week. Is there a place where I can
>> find an upgrade history to be sure?
>
> https://trac.macports.org/log/trunk/dports/x11/mesa/Portfile
>
> vq

Frank J. R. Hanstick