nagios postfix

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Fri Mar 30 06:02:00 PDT 2012

Am Freitag, 30. März 2012, 13:50:41 schrieben Sie:
> I'm steadily working through my home LAN (six machines) & three remote
> VPS boxes & Nagios is going to be a great addition to the toolkit. It
> really is very customizable & flexible & quite a lot of reading to start
> with but that'll help me get the email side of things going.

In case you really like the "good old plain" nagios instead of any of the
sophisticated integrated "nagios" solutions around you may take a look at
NagioSQL:

	http://www.nagiosql.org

It allows to manage the full flexibility of nagios by web in the logic of
nagios while storing your configuration in a SQL DB. THis was anytime very
helpful for me... ;)

best regards,

Niels.

--